The Transportation Department is dedicated to the safe and secure transportation of students to and from school, athletic events, and field trips. The Department is made up of hard-working individuals dedicated to the safe transport of students.
Van Driver Procedures: apply to those staff members that WILL BE TRANSPORTING STUDENTS.
1) Complete the Van Driver Packet Paperwork. Forward completed paperwork to District Office.
2) Complete the Van Driving Safety Courses on Safe Schools Training website (access will be given once paperwork is received).
3) Complete Van Driver “Walk Through” with Transportation Supervisor.
4) Clearance granted to transport students in the district vans.
5) Repeat every year.
Van Drivers must be employees of the school district – required by Risk Management.
* CPR/ FA Course must be a hands on course. Online Courses are not accepted.